The My Home Foodie Website has been designed to provide End Users with a place to discover the products and services of food suppliers in New Zealand.
‘End Users’ or ‘you’ mean the individuals (whether for their personal use or on behalf of an organisation) that access the Website and/or use the information posted on the Website;
‘My Home Foodie’ and ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ mean Carol Shirley and Jan Hemsley trading together in partnership and are the owners of the Website;
‘Products’ mean any products and services listed on the Website from time to time;
‘Registration Process’ means the process whereby Suppliers request to list Products on the Website by providing information to us and by paying a listing fee and our subsequent approval of them (in our sole discretion) as a Supplier;
‘Services’ mean any service offered by us from time to time including listing any Supplier’s Products on the Website;
‘Supplier’ or ‘Suppliers’ mean the organisation (and where relevant, the individuals) that completes the Registration Process and once approved, supplies the Products listed on the Website from time to time;
‘Advertisement’ or ‘Advertisements’ refer to listings or any other form of advertising on My Home Foodie.
‘Terms and Conditions’ means these Terms and Conditions;
‘Website’ means myhomefoodie.co.nz
Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the Website you are deemed to have accepted My Home Foodie’s Terms and Conditions current at the time (i.e. as amended from time to time). If you do not accept any of the Terms and Conditions, you should not access, search, use or obtain information listed on the Website or use the Services.
• We channel information received from Suppliers on the Website for End Users to access. End Users cannot purchase Products by using the Website. We do not take any part in any transaction facilitated as a result of the findings on or through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that My Home Foodie shall not be liable for any actions of the End Users or of any other Supplier.
• We do not act as an agent for either the Supplier or the End Users.
• You acknowledge and agree that My Home Foodie has no responsibility or liability for any misconduct of any Supplier and End Users including, without limitation, any individual or organisation that have registered under false pretences or provides information that is incorrect or misleading in any way.
Listings & Advertisements
• The Suppliers warrant that they are entitled to and have every right relevant to their listing of the Products.
• My Home Foodie reserves the right to refuse any Advertisement intended for the Website or remove any Advertisement at its discretion.
Information about Products
• My Home Foodie has requested that Suppliers provide the most up to date and correct information on the Website about their products and services; however we do not guarantee that the information will be current or accurate at any time. My Home Foodie does not endorse or audit any of the Products listed.
• You acknowledge that because we do not endorse the Products listed on the Website, you arrive at your own decision regarding Products and information contained on the Website and do not rely on any statement or representation made by us.
• By using the Website and the Services you are deemed to have accepted and agreed that My Home Foodie have the right to use any or all of the information provided, in our sole discretion.
Liability & Indemnity
• To the fullest extent permitted to by law, at no time will My Home Foodie or any related company, person or organisation be liable for for any reliance placed upon the information or any comments listed on the Website regarding any Products, or any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) incurred as a result of the Products, Services and information contained on the Website, including loss or damage from any mis-description or mistake.
• End Users hereby indemnifies and will hold harmless My Home Foodie against and release us from all actions, demands, claims, fines, taxation, damages, losses, costs (including legal fees on a full client solicitor basis) and any other liability whatsoever arising out of our channelling of information or under these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to Website Content
• My Home Foodie reserves the right to make change to any information on the Website, at any time without prior notice.
End Users & Consumer Legislation
• You agree that all End Users’ purchase and service enquiries, including enquiries regarding related products will be dealt with directly by you with the Suppliers.
• For the avoidance of doubt, in the event than an issue arises as a result of any information that any End Users obtained by using the information on the Website, such issue will be dealt with directly between the End Users and the Suppliers.
New Zealand Courts & Disputes
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
• Any disputes arising as a result of the Website will initially be dealt with through Mediation.
• Nothing prevents any party from approaching the Courts of New Zealand for injunctive relief.